Thursday, March 10, 2016

Pegging

Kim's backing away from me.

She sees my reluctance to move in with her as my not being truly committed, like... that is where we are at. She wants commitment from me, and I can't give it.

Of course I can't give commitment to Kim. Isabel has my balls in a vice. I'm committed to her. So I guess Kim is really just coming to terms with the situation. Kind of like me. Coming to terms with the fact that Isabel is in control of my life.

Isabel still doesn't know I am unemployed, though she will very soon, I am convinced. One way or another. She will call my work instead of my cell, or she will talk to someone who knows. I have to tell her.

I'm going to have to tell her before she finds out, because I don't know what she will do if she finds out by herself. It won't be pretty though.

The last time she got angry with me, she punished me. Yeah, she really punishes me now. Whenever something doesn't go right, she really does shit to me. She's whipped me a few times She also has developed a habit of pegging me. 

I didn't know it had a name until recently. Pegging. The practice of a girl with a strapon doing a guy in the ass with it. It sounds like it might be fun, you know, kinky kind of shit. The reality is it hurts. Like, really fucking hurts.

The first time she fucked me in the ass I was bleeding for a couple of days after. She does me about once a week now, and I think my ass is getting callouses or something because I don't bleed as much. It still hurts though.

She's getting dildos that are larger and longer, so they spread me wider and go up inside my bowels further.

I honestly believe she wants to make me cry, or beg, or both. She gets off on it. A couple of nights ago I was on my hands and knees polishing the new wood floors in her bedroom; I was naked like I always am at her place. Out of nowhere she came into the bedroom and took her own clothes off.

"Marc, up on the bed, on your back."

I climbed on the bed as she finished getting naked.

"Knees up, high, I want to see that ass." 

I bent and pulled my knees up. She slipped some leather cuffs onto my ankles and wrists, and clipped them together so my legs were pulled back, but she forces them back further, my cock and balls laying on my stomach and my ass hole completely exposed. Of course my cock was stiff and stuck up past my belly button. Isabel looks so damn good naked.

Yes, she put on her strapon.

"Isabel, ma'am, what did I do? I've been good." I protested, believing I was being punished.

"Doesn't matter Marc. I just feel like it. I don't have to have a reason to have sex with you."

She took the dildo, which did have some lube thank goodness, and rammed it home and then fucked me for 20 minutes straight. 20 minutes! She was doing it hard, too, she was grunting with exertion, but it was nothing to the noise I was making. My ass was burning like it was on fire, and way down deep my bowels felt stretched and bruised.

Here's the thing. While she was ramming it home inside my ass, bruising my insides, she was also stroking my cock. It was so weird, my ass filled and overflowing, my stomach expanding and contracting with this thing shoved up inside me, the pain. Oh, the pain. All happening while she was stroking me and I was lifting my hips and shoving my cock like I wanted to penetrate something and come, and that of course made me impale my ass on her cock even harder.

I finally did come, spewing my seed all over my stomach and chest, but she kept going, fucking my ass. Once the pleasure part was gone it was pure pain and I just started crying and begging.

"Please, Isabel, please stop, it's splitting me apart."

She just grunted, and kept going, smiling and enjoying my pain.

That's really what it was. She wasn't fucking me to fuck me, or to play, or to have sex; no, she wanted me to hurt. She wanted me in pain and wanted me to beg.

Anyway, she finally did stop and I was still cuffed with my ankles and wrists together. She shifted herself so she was next to my head and said, "suck me."

The dildo was hanging right in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and took it in.

It was huge and she shoved it down my throat and I gagged and spit up and she pulled it out and then shoved it in again.

Get this though. It tasted like shit. Well, it was shit. It was smeared in my own shit. She made me suck and lick and deep throat that dirty dildo until it was shiny clean and my mouth tasted like my ass.

She got up, took off the strapon and unhooked my restraints and said, "OK, get back to work. The floor isn't done."

"Yes... ma'am," I mumbled, and I got down on the floor and polished. I wasn't allowed to clean myself, my cum just sort of dried on my stomach.

She let me sleep in her bed that night, which was really nice. I still pretend to go to work in the morning, but she's been having me stay over more. It isn't always in her bed, though.




1 comment:

  1. great story, as usual :)

    Minor continuity mistake, in the last story Isabel knew that Marc was unemployed (it is mentioned because he spends more time at hers). Now she doesn't know about it.

    Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete